1st Frame of mine
- Wishing I could enjoy a church service
- Wishing it was not so hard
- Wishing I did not envy people around me
- Feeling frustrated how my life has become
- I don’t know how I will survive this
2nd Frame of mine
- I came to church
- I talked to some people
- I made a choice not to just stay at home.
- I will survive this
I have read many articles that talk about a hatred of pornography. Lets just remember that there are real people in these movies.
Click here for this video
Wow, think on this one for a minute.
Parents: I would suggest you subscribe to their weekly Culture Updates. Great this email right to your inbox with tons of information.
Click here or the screenshot below to sign up for their culture blog. Sign up and choose “Weekly Culture Updates” from options.
It’s not if a child will be exposed to porn, but when.
UNFILTERED: Equipping parents for an ongoing conversation about Internet pornography helps parents prepare their kids for a world where pornography is readily available. You will learn:
- Statistics and effects of pornography use and exposure
- How to use parental controls effectively
- The difference between blocking and discussing Internet use
- Simple parenting techniques to keep up with kids’ activities online
- How to have healthy and God-centered conversations about sexual temptations and what we see and do online
Decent video. Check it out!
Click here or the screenshot below for the video!
Some good points here.
Arguably, there has never been a more confusing, stressful time to be a teenager.
For many boys, porn is their sex education. They copy what they see, and expect their girlfriends to be like the women in the film. “Young people have described to us again and again, that pornography is shaping their sexual imaginations, expectations and practices,” says Maree. “We have had young men who have been genuinely surprised that when they enact what they see in porn, their partner doesn’t like what they were doing, because they’ve always seen women enjoy it on screen.
Click here or the screenshot below for the article.
I really like this quote.
they just loved him anyway
How can you love someone today who is struggling with any form of mental health.