Brett Ullman… Live
The past few weeks have been historic with changes to our way of life, work, church, and family. As someone whose full-time job is to speak to groups, it has challenged me to create other ways to reach my audiences. Yesterday, I did my first Facebook live for a Canadian interest group. I was able to present for 90 minutes with a live video of me in the corner while my slides were filling the rest of the screen. I was encouraged at the response from this as it went smoothly and was effective.
As a result, I would like to offer your church congregation, ministry, organization, camp, conference, or any other group one of my talks. Below are the 6 talks that I currently do that would work well with a Facebook live audience. I am going to give a short description below but if you want more information please head to my website brettullman.com and click Talks and then choose whichever talk you want to see more information on. You could consider a one time talk or offer your group a series like a talk a week for a few weeks. My talks work well for a Sunday morning message as well as an evening event.
(1) The Walking Wounded – This is my talk on mental health. I share my own journey and outline practical ways to walk through our struggles, as well as looking at how we can help each other. I dispel myths about mental health and suggest what not to do or say.
(2) Parenting: Navigating Everything – This is my newest talk that is designed to help parents build and strengthen their relationship with their children: discussing effective and non-effective parenting styles, communication, time, discipline etc. This is my best talk for parents of kids of any age.
(3) media.faith.culture – This talk look at all three of these areas. Media: music, movies, TV, social media. How do we create discernment in these areas? Faith: how do we work at getting a Biblical Worldview? Culture: How do we look at engaging the culture around us?
(4) dating.for.life (the questions) – This is my talk looking at dating. I have an older talk called dating for life which can be viewed on youtube. This updated talk looks at 8 different questions we need to answer before and during dating.
(5) the porn project – We know we live in a “pornified” world. This talk looks at how porn affects us and how we can move forward and deal with our struggles with pornography.
(6) the sex talk – I designed this talk for parents to help equip and empower parents to have better conversations on sex with their children.
(7) The Man Talk – Looking at how we can be better fathers and husbands. Looking at where we are in these areas and then looking at practical ways we can get better.
Honorarium for talks- I am open to working with you on this. I just really want a chance to keep speaking in this season and these messages are needed now more than ever. We could also ask people for donations after the talk as well.
If you are interested please send me a message and we can start chatting. I look forward to talking with you soon.