My top 10 books on Spiritual Disciplines/Practices | Brett’s Picks
Today I want to give you a list of my favourite books on spiritual disciplines also called spiritual practices. I have given you direct links to Amazon in Canada and the US after each book where you can find the full descriptions.
1. Sacred Rhythms: Arranging our Lives for Spiritual Transformation – Ruth Haley Barton
Amazon – https://amzn.to/2QC9bad
2. Practices of Love: Spiritual Disciplines for the Life of the World – Kyle David Bennett
Amazon – https://amzn.to/2ZETKlR
3. The Spirit of the Disciplines: Understanding How God Changes Lives – Dallas Willard
Amazon – https://amzn.to/2QeXVBL
4. Celebration of Discipline, The Path to Spiritual Growth – Richard J. Foster
5. The Making of an Ordinary Saint: My Journey from Frustration to Joy with the Spiritual Disciplines – Nathan Foster
Amazon – https://amzn.to/37CqBdV
6. A Man’s Guide to the Spiritual Disciplines: 12 Habits to Strengthen Your Walk with Christ – Patrick Morley
Amazon – https://amzn.to/2QcLF4y
7. God in My Everything: How an Ancient Rhythm Helps Busy People Enjoy God – Ken Shigematsu
Amazon – https://amzn.to/36jT3Re
8. The Good and the Beautiful God: Falling in Love with the God Jesus Knows – James Brian Smith
Amazon – https://amzn.to/2ZHRlGV
9. Spiritual Disciplines for the Christian Life – Donald S. Whitney
Amazon – https://amzn.to/2MJiq7d
10. Sacred Pathways: Discover Your Soul’s Path to God – Gary L. Thomas
Amazon – https://amzn.to/2u2Yvtw)
let me know if I am missing any great books on this topic. Just add them to the comments. Thanks
I have some discussion on spiritual disciplines in my book Parenting: Navigating Everything in the Family Disciuplships chapter. Click here for more information.
You can find my ongoing list of book suggestions on all the topics I speak on here.
The above links contain Amazon affiliate links.