Brett Ullman | May 7, 2020 | 0
Title for New Parents Talk – thoughts?
As I finish up my new talk for parents I am trying to decide on the title and byline for it. Thought I would ask people their thoughts.
The current graphics I am having created will be some sort of boat with 4-5 paddles per side. The boat itself will be the foundations of parenting we must have and the paddles will be all of the sections that we need to address as parents with our kids.
This talk will cover the foundations of parenting: (boat analogy)
- Parenting Styles (what are they, which ones should we be doing)
The remaining section of the talk will be helping parents with all of the different concepts we must deal with: (paddles)
- Family Discipleship
- Health (mental, emotional, physical)
- Sexuality (pornography, dating, marriage)
- Media (TV, Movies, Music)
- Drug / Alcohol use and abuse
- Section on being Men/Women
- anything missing?
Current Titles and Bylines I am thinking of
- cradle2college –
- Parenting – Everything we need to do
- Parenting – A Practical Guide to Raising kids
- Parenting – Equipping and Empowering parents in all aspects of parenting
- Parenting – Solutions to helping you be a better parent
- any other thoughts?
Thanks for any help. I am presently booking this talk for Jan 2017 onwards. Love to have a few test runs in Jan. Let me know if you are interested.