Brett Ullman | Aug 10, 2021 | 0
Internet Accountability: Covenant Eyes
One of the things that is a pillar of dealing with pornography addiction is the concept of accountability. One of the best resources I have found on this is a e-book from Covenant Eyes. Click here for the link for the ebook. Please take the time to download and read the e-book. Great practical material here.
In Coming Clean you’ll learn about:
- What to look for in a good accountability partner
- The biblical building blocks of accountability
- How to hold each other accountable to both actions and heart-level motivations
- Five reasons why accountability typically fails
- Whether a spouse makes a good accountability partner
- Good discussion questions for accountability partners
Personally I have been using CovenantEyes for my own personal accountability as well as for my family. I have one account set up for my own computers. When I travel and and am in hotels across Canada I have 4 people (including my wife) who get an email with any questionable sites that I visit. I have another account setup for the computer my kids use. My wife and I get an email each week with any questionable sites my kids might have visited.
I liked both of the banners below as they show that this is not just a male issue but something women struggle with as well.
As with all filters and accountability software they have partner programs. It means if you order Covenant Eyes through the links from either banner above a small amount comes back to our charity and the work we do. The cost is the same to you but helps us out as well.