Brett Ullman | Aug 10, 2021 | 0
NATURAL MENTAL HEALTH: Why Spending Time Outside Is Essential to Our Mental Health
Natural Mental Health is an interesting idea. Such simple advice we can easily incorporate into our daily lives.
There is a growing body of research on nature therapy, and it suggests a remarkable range of health benefits:
– Reduced blood pressure and heart disease.
– Fewer allergies and other respiratory problems.
– Less depression and anxiety.
– A calmer, more focused mind.
– More energy, better overall health, and an increased sense of awe and gratitude.
Click here for the entire article.
Here is another video looking at WAYS TO GROW RESILIENCE IN KIDS … AND ADULTS. Click Here.