Brett Ullman | May 7, 2020 | 0
50 Questions To Ask Your Kids Instead Of Asking “How Was Your Day”
Dinner is a great time for people to engage in conversations. Here are some great questions.
So I asked our writers to share some of their favorite conversation starters with their kids. These are especially great after a long school day when your babies don’t want to chat.
- What made you smile today?
- Can you tell me an example of kindness you saw/showed?
- Was there an example of unkindness? How did you respond?
- Does everyone have a friend at recess?
- What was the book about that your teacher read?
- What’s the word of the week?
- Did anyone do anything silly to make you laugh?
- Did anyone cry?
- What did you do that was creative?
- What is the most popular game at recess?
40 more questions on her website. Click here for the entire article.