Brett Ullman | May 7, 2020 | 0
How can parents keep updated on the changing trends in culture?
I often get asked how I keep current on today’s social media, current trends, music and other aspects of todays popular culture. Below are the blogs that I sign up for. I would encourage all youth workers and parents to sign up for all of them. I am NOT saying just “like” them on social media but actually sign up for their blogs. It means you will get updates directly to your mailbox each week on where current culture is and where culture is heading. All these are free.
- Center for Parent and Youth Understanding: Click Here. Sign up for their weekly e-update
- Fuller Youth Institute: Click Here. Bi Weekly updates.
- Azuza Pacific University HomeWord: Click Here. Sign up for their Weekly Culture Updates.
- The Youth Culture Report: Click Here. Daily youth culture trends
- Pluggedin: Click Here. Sign up for their newsletter and choose Culture Clips
- Youth Ministry Unleashed: Click Here.
- Brett Ullman: Click Here. Sign up for daily or weekly updates.
If you know of other great blogs let me know and I will add them to this list.