Brett Ullman | May 7, 2020 | 0
Canadian Truth.Teller: Tim Barnett
Hi, my name is Tim Barnett and I am a speaker who trains Christians to think more clearly about their faith and to make an even-handed, incisive, yet gracious defense for classical Christianity and classical Christian values in the public square.
I have been a follower of Christ as long as I can remember. Of course, that doesn’t mean I haven’t experienced seasons of doubt. However, it was through these doubts, as well as challenges from friends and colleagues, that caused him to thoroughly investigate the claims of Christianity. It is because of this process that I am confident that Christianity is true.
My passion to contend for the faith has motivated me to equip ambassadors for Christ with three essential skills: knowledge, wisdom, and character. First, every ambassador for Christ should have some basic knowledge about what they believe. Second, this knowledge must be deployed in a skillful way. There’s an element of wisdom, a tactical and artful diplomacy that makes your message persuasive. Finally, because an ambassador brings himself along in everything he does, his personal maturity and individual virtue can either make or break the message. My goal is to model these attributes in each of my talks.
Some of the topics I speak on include:
- Does God Exist?
- If God, Why Evil?
- Did Jesus Rise from the Dead?
- The Heavens Declare the Glory of God Who Was Jesus?
- Witnessing to Jehovah’s Witnesses
- The Truth about Truth
- Tactics in Defending Your Faith
- Are Science and Faith Compatible?
- Should Christians Embrace Evolution?
- Incredible Creatures that Defy Evolution
- Meet the Atheist: A Role Play
- Why are they Leaving?
- To Hell with Hell?
- Is What We Have Now What They Wrote Then?
- Can the New Testament be Trusted?
- The Case for the Pro-Life Position
For more information on Tim or to contact him click here or the image below.