Brett Ullman | Aug 10, 2021 | 0
equipping small group leaders…
This past week I have been contacted by a number of churches asking me if I can do a ZOOM call with their small group leaders. They are finding that the small group leaders are seeing mental health concerns in their groups and are wondering about what they can do to help. I am speaking tonight on this and created a talk to answer questions like:
- what are signs of poor mental health in my small group?
- what can they do to help?
- when do they pass off to mental health professionals?
- what are things they should say / not say?
- what are some strategies they can talk about in their groups?
- what can they do to help people have better mental health in this tough season we all find ourselves in?
If you would be interested in something like this for your church please send me a message.