Biblical Literacy Begins with Reading
“Not all copies of the Bible are read, and almost none are read cover to cover. If we turned our attention to a modern novel, it would be a bizarre and ludicrous experience to only read a few pages in the middle and ignore the rest.”
1. What’s something you noticed for the first time?
2. What questions did you have?
3. Was there anything that bothered you?
4. What did you learn about loving God?
5. What did you learn about loving others?
Some really good thoughts here on reading the Bible.
Click Here or the screenshot below for the article.
[browser-shot url=”http://qideas.org/articles/biblical-literacy-begins-with-reading/” width=”600″ height=”450″ target=”_blank”]