Brett Ullman | Nov 2, 2020 | 0
The Lost Art of Note-Taking (podcast)
Such great stuff here
- Note-taking enables you to stay engaged.
- Note-taking provides a mechanism for capturing ideas, insights and questions.
- Note-taking helps you track assignments–yours and others.
- Note-taking provides a handy reference weeks and months later.
- Note-taking communicates the right things to the other attendees.
[browser-shot width=”600″ url=”http://michaelhyatt.com/047-the-lost-art-of-note-taking-podcast.html”]