BRETT, HOW CAN WE SUPPORT THE WORK YOU DO?￼
I was asked yesterday how someone can support the work that I do. I thought I would put out a few needs in case you were looking at where to do any end-of-year giving as we head into Nov and Dec.
- Reprinting – Parenting; Navigating Everything. Needed $5k. It is so encouraging to be selling out the second printing of my book Parenting: Navigating Everything. This comes with the struggle of trying to find the funds to print more copies. This is an interesting donation as the donation of $5k will offer the charity to make around $14k when the books are sold.
- Technology – Needed $2.5k. I am currently using a computer from 2018. It is not an exciting need but one that is the backbone of the work that I do. With my laptop being the core of the speaking engagements I try and replace this around 5 years so there are no issues.
- Mental health: Navigating Everything – Needed $3k. – I am starting my research on a new mental health talk. This money will go toward research and the creation of a new talk looking to help people in this area.
- New app: Needed $4k. I would like to have an app created that will allow me to poll the audience I am speaking to looking at having dynamic statistics for that group around conversations we are having on mental health, media, parenting etc.
To make a tax receiptable donation either do it online at CanadaHelps (click here) or send a cheque payable to Worlds Apart to 68 Ashbury Blvd, Ajax, Ontario, L1Z18. Thanks so much. I was asked recently if people can make an anonymous donation. Canada Helps allow this. If you have any questions please let me know.
Some other ways you can support the work I do
- I did a video the other year that walks through how with every purchase you make on Amazon how a small commission can come back to the charity I run. Click here for the link
- If you have read my Parenting: Navigating Everything book if you could do an Amazon review it would be beneficial. You could also buy a copy for a friend for Christmas
- If you do not have a copy of my new parenting book you could grab a copy. Click here to see the ways to purchase it.
- You could follow me on all of my social media to see all the resources I post on a weekly basis. You can find them all on the top of my website www.brettullman.com
Thanks for all of your support over the past 25 years. Looking forward to what 2023 holds.