Brett, How can we support the work you do?
I hope to find people doing ok in this crazy season. I was asked yesterday how a couple can support the work that I do? I thought I would put out a few in case you were looking at where to do any end-of-year giving.
- Audiobook – Parenting; Navigating Everything. Needed $5k. I am looking at raising funds to record my new book into an audio book. Many people find it tough to read but could listen to the book while driving, walking, etc. With the book being so large the expenses for editing are greater.
- Technology – Needed 3k I am currently using a computer from 2013 that reboots at least 2 times a day. It is not an exciting need but one that is the backbone of the work that I do. I am also in need of a new data projector which is now 8 years old.
- 2nd printing of Parenting Book – Needed $7k. – It is exciting to be in a place where I will need a second printing in early 2021
To make a tax receiptable donation either do it online at CanadaHelps (click here) or send a cheque payable to Worlds Apart to 68 Ashbury Blvd, Ajax, Ontario, L1Z18. Thanks so much.
Some other ways you can support the work I do
- I did a video the other week that walks through how with every purchase you make on Amazon how a small commission can come back to the charity I run. Click here for the link
- If you have read my new book if you could do an Amazon review it would be very helpful. You could also buy a copy for a friend for Christmas
- If you do not have a copy of my new parenting book you could grab a copy. Click here to see the ways to purchase it.
- You could follow me on all of my social media to see all the resources I post on a weekly basis. You can find them all on the top of my website www.brettullman.com
- You could also talk to your pastor or other church leadership about having me do a talk virtual or physical for your church.
I do want to thank everyone for all of your support in this tough Covid season. Praying for a better 2021 for all of us.